EXPERIENCE THE WORLD LIKE NEVER BEFORE!
ADRA Connections is your opportunity to make a lasting difference in people’s lives while seeing the world like never before! ADRA Connections are short term volunteer trips where you’ll be able to learn new skills, build new friendships and challenge yourself!
ADRA Connections is an exciting opportunity to experience our projects first-hand. We have projects all over the world that are making a lasting impact in people’s lives and through ADRA Connections you too can be part of that legacy. We have locations in every region of the world and there are a variety of projects to get involved with. Contact us about the available connections locations!
An ADRA Connections experience typically ranges from 10 to 15 days. The majority of your time will be spent at the project site implementing the project and making meaningful connections with the community. Sightseeing activities at the end of the trip will help you relax and celebrate the impact you’ve made.
We want you to be free to focus on the experience, so your project, lodging, in-country transport, food, and all other logistics are organized by ADRA. Before departure, ADRA will work with your group as you raise funds and to ensure you are well prepared for a successful and safe trip.
Why is this program called ADRA Connections?
Because this program connects people with other cultures, with each other, with a deeper perspective of the world, with a keener knowledge and ability to understand and communicate with each other.
What if I can’t get a group together?
In order to plan a trip you need to have a minimum of 10 people. We will occasionally offer trips for individuals to join that we will organize. Keep an eye out for these!
What is covered in the trip costs?
All in-country transportation, accommodations, meals, etc. Pretty much everything except for airfare and sightseeing excursions.
What is the age limit?
Minors must be accompanied by a sponsor following signed permission from their guardians, otherwise no limit.
I’ve signed up, what now?
We want to hear from you and help you plan! See the process below.
- Fill out the registration form to reserve your spot on a trip.
- Recruit 10-25 friends, family members, classmates, or acquaintances who also want a life-changing experience and can fill out your team.
- Have everyone complete an application.
- Pick a project and location that interests you (please note, these are available on a first-come-first-served basis, so the sooner you sign up, the more options you will have).
- Pick the dates that work for your group based on the availability of that country office.
- Contact ADRA when you are ready to begin planning your trip: email@example.com
- Begin fundraising! These projects are possible because the volunteers raise funds to cover the project costs in addition to their travel and trip expenses.